Many people apply for or accept their first management job without stopping and really thinking about what it means to make the transition from being one of the team to becoming the manager of a team.
And, that is the primary purpose of this workshop – to make you think long and hard before you make the leap!
In this highly interactive day, you will work through the twenty critical questions you need to be able to answer before you pursue this career step!
Questions such as:
- why do you want to be a manager?
- how will you manage losing the ‘popularity contest’?
- what kind of leader manager do you want to be?
- what do you know about ‘the business of the business’?
- what’s your ‘plan B’?
- plus another 14 foundational questions that will prepare you for your first management position – that’s if you decide it’s the right next career move for you!